Home / Blog
P11D Benefits & Expenses Training for accurate P11D completion
4 January 20 | By: Jas Jhooty
Every year employers face the onerous task of reporting the cash equivalents of benefits & expenses provided to their employees, on P11D forms. Nobody likes to fill in these P11D forms. Employers are only given a short window of three months after the end of the tax year in which to complete these unpopular forms. Because they only have to completed once a year, it is easy to forget the complicated legislation that needs to be interpreted correctly to ensure that employees’ cash equivalents of provided benefits-in-kind are being calculated correctly.
It is for this reason that we are offering affordable P11D training courses that are delivered by ex-HMRC compliance inspectors. Whether you require refresher benefits and expenses training or you are new to completing the dreaded P11D forms, our training will leave you fully prepared and confident to face this onerous annual task.
Our Benefits & Expenses training course includes practical advice on how to apply the very latest legislative changes including: -
- The Trivial Benefits exemption
- How to voluntarily payroll benefits
- How the statutory exemption replacing the P11D dispensation regime operates
As well as the above, we also provide full refresher training on how to calculate cash equivalents of benefits-in-kind for all P11D sections, paying particular attention to: –
- Living Accommodation
- Mileage Allowances
- Company Cars
- Company Vans
- Beneficial Loans
- Medical Benefit
- Private Use of Assets
- Relocation Expenses
Other areas covered include: -
- Processing PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Calculating Class 1A NIC & forms P11D b
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to: –
- Identify exactly what has to be reported on P11D returns
- Determine how the various benefits-in-kind are calculated
- Avoid making common P11D mistakes
- Appreciate the importance of maintaining policies and processes to ensure compliance
- Meet their new legislative obligations and responsibilities
This course can be delivered online at a time to suit you at a cost of £750 + VAT with up to 5 delegates from your organisation allowed to attend.
We are proud to be able to offer the most affordable and most thorough P11D Tax Technical training course available.To register your interest please click here indicating your preferred training date.
If you require any more information please do not hesitate to ring us on 0345 548 3680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org